What is Openbravo for Retail?Openbravo for Retail is the Openbravo’s commercial offering for the Retail industry, providing a complete and modular multichannel retail solution, for supporting both the Channel and Head Office operations. Thanks to its breadth and robust platform, Openbravo for Retail can help any kind of retailer leverage IT to drive better business results:
- Brick-and-mortar retailers, seeking a modern retail solution to improve operations and customer experience, while also providing support for opening the web channel. In this case, retailer can decide to adopt the complete solution or just integrate the new generation POS ready to be used with iPad or Android devices and with strong Store Operations management capabilities , with its legacy retail management system, with a single integration point.
- E-Commerce retailers, seeking a back office solution to improve their logistic and financial processes
- Franchisors, seeking a scalable solution with a clear cost model for their current or new franchisees and owned stores, to increase their network performance and reduce time-to-market when adding and opening new stores
- Retailers seeking a solution to support international operations, with multi-language and multi-accounting schema capabilities
What does Openbravo for Retail include?Openbravo for Retail is a multichannel retail management system, comprehensive and modular, for managing an entire Retail business, from Sales and Customer Relationships to Financials and Operations, across different channels. Based in the powerful Openbravo 3 platform, Openbravo for Retail delivers:
- A full web based solution
- A best in class productive user interface
- A modular solution
- A fully interoperable platform
- Merchandise lifecycle management : items management, pricing, assortments
- Supply chain management : procurement, warehouse and dc management, merchandise distribution
- Multichannel : support for brick and mortar, e-commerce, wholesale
- Enterprise management : financials, human resources, document management, e-learning support, CRM
What is the price for Openbravo for Retail?
- Openbravo for Retail has a highly competitive, clear and simple pricing model, which helps Retailer for having a clear picture about the expected costs through the whole solution lifecycle.
- With a simple model based on the number of Backoffice users and POS terminals, a Retailer can start from a minimum yearly price of 1.675,00 € (Zone 1) including one POS terminal, and without needing to pay for initial licenses. From here, retailers can grow by simply adding additional Backoffice users at 500,00€ (Standard edition) or POS terminals at 175,00€ (Standard edition).
- Are you interested in having a huge number of terminals? Check our volume discounts starting on 100 terminals, and finally if needed, Unlimited, with an unbeatable yearly price.
- Do you want to focus on your business and forget about any hardware problems? Try On Demand, offering the maximum flexibility in terms of invoicing and users provisioning, starting from a mininum monthly price of 136,00€ (with one POS terminal), and including solution hosting.
- And because we are really proud about our customers and want to create a long term relationship, from second year and ahead, a loyalty discount of 15% over the total subscription price and on top of the existing discounts will apply (not applicable for OnDemand). More detailed pricing information, with the pricing dependent on where you are browsing from.
What is the Retail Backoffice?It is an Openbravo instance for supporting backoffice processes, at any retailer organizational level, for example Stores, Warehouses or Distribution Centers or the Central Head Office. Subscription for the Backoffice is based on users (concurrent, named or unlimited depending on the subscription type).
What is a POS Terminal?A POS Terminal is a device running the Openbravo POS module, connected to the Openbravo Back Office (an Openbravo instance). It could be also possible from this terminal to access to the Back Office. It could be a fixed (PC, laptop) or a mobile (tablet) terminal. A terminal subscription is asigned to a concrete terminal and can’t be shared with another one. It could be possible to move it, and then leaving the first terminal unsubscribed.
Which deployment options are available for Openbravo for Retail?As a vertical build on top of the Openbravo 3 platform, Openbravo for Retail can be deployed under the same scenarios that the standard Openbravo platform : On Premise, Hosted, in the Cloud or as a service with OnDemand.
Do you recommend a specific deployment option for Openbravo for Retail?Openbravo On Demand may be particularly attractive to many retailers, who often face these common requirements and challenges:
- Highly distributed scenarios, e.g. multiple stores and mobile requirements
- Easy to integrate Web POS with existing back office through a single, secure web services based integration point in the cloud
- Seasonality aspects, along with the typical retail HR challenges (many part time employees or peak times require ability to cost-effectively scale up or down on demand)
- Quick up-and-running for new store openings, due to back office being implemented as a managed cloud service
- IT staff reduction or time invested in higher value activities
- Big Data influence, being able to access to more powerful servers offering higher analytics capabilities at a lower cost
I run international operations. Can Openbravo for Retail help me?Yes. Openbravo for Retail provides full international operations support, thanks to its multi-language, multi-currency and multi-schema accounting.
I would like my suppliers to work more closely to my business. Could I give them acces to our system for example for Category Management or VMI scenarios?Yes. Openbravo for Retail is a full web solution, therefore enabling retailers to implement new collaboration scenarios with your suppliers and partners by giving them access to your system. In this way, you can for example implement procurement strategies like Category Management or Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) with your suppliers, or give more visibility to your customers about the status of their orders, let them modify personal data…
Is there a minimum number of backoffice users or terminals with Openbravo for Retail?Openbravo for Retail has a different fee based on the subscription type. For each fee and depending on this subscription type, a number of users are included. Additional users can be purchased:
- Standard Pricing : Initial fee includes up to 3 concurrent users
- Enterprise Pricing : Initial fee includes up to 10 concurrent users
- Unlimited Pricing : It includes unlimited concurrent users
- OnDemand : Initial fee includes up to 3 named users
Is there a maximum number of backoffice users or terminals with Openbravo for Retail?No. Customers can have as many backoffice users and terminals as they want.
Can I install additional modules with Openbravo for Retail?Yes. Openbravo for Retail uses an Openbravo instance and customers can install there any module they want, including commercial modules.
Can I customize my Openbravo for Retail?Absolutely, you can. The objective of Openbravo for Retail is to reduce your need of customization, but it does not limit at all your capacity to adapt it to your very specific needs. Any adaptation you can do in Openbravo core can be done, using the same tools and means, in Openbravo for Retail.
Which POS peripherals are supported?Openbravo POS is designed to support multiple type of peripherals. Learn more about POS peripherals in the Hardware_and_Peripherals_Guide.
Does Openbravo POS support credit card payments?Yes. Credit card payments are managed in conjunction with a multifunctional payment terminal, which communicates with a payment gateway. Different card types or transactions (like credit, debit, Chip&Pin) can be supported depending on the terminal type and payment processor. An integration with the desired terminals or payment gateway will typically be needed. Openbravo for Retail includes the core components that let integrate easily with any payment gateway (it may depend on the banks used by the retailer). Note that a payment gateway is usually only possible to use for a single country or a limited number of countries. For implementations that integrate an E-Commerce platform integrated with Openbravo for Retail, payments are typically managed directly by the E-Commerce platform payment component.
I have already a Retail system, and I’m seeking for a new system for supporting my Store operations. Can I integrate Openbravo for Retail with my existing system?Yes. Openbravo for Retail is a modular and fully interoperable retail solution. In case you are only seeking for a system to support your store operations, it is possible you set up your system for that, and integrate it with your current retail system.
I’m an E-Commerce retailer with an existing E-Commerce platform. Can I integrate it with Openbravo for Retail?Yes. Openbravo for Retail benefits from the powerful interoperabilities of the Openbravo 3 platform. Thanks to its complete web services layer, you can integrate your existing E-Commerce platform with the Openbravo for Retail server. Visit our Exchange to find existing connectors with E-Commerce platforms, such as the following Magento connectors:
When is Openbravo for Retail available?Now! Visit our website and request a free Trial License.
Contact us ; email@example.com