Designed for today’s challenging environment, metR helps Construction businesses operate more efficiently and improve profitability.
metR ERP is specifically designed to optimize the way a construction company operates in order to ensure continued success even as the company changes and grows. Using metR ERP, your organization can combine several functions into a logical, integrated system that facilitates the flow of information across your organization. metR ERP is designed using a centralized database that facilitates the modelling and automation of basic processes across your organization, eliminating the need for disparate systems maintained by
various units of the organization. metR allows you to control and access data in real time,helping you maximize your profits through better budget and schedule management while reducing the risks of duplicating or losing data entries. We streamline the management processes to provide you with the accurate information you need to assume full control of your day-to-day operations.
- Tender Management
- Role based Workflow Approval support
- Project Estimation
- Contract Management
- Project Planning & Budgeting
- Project Execution & Monitoring
- Progress Billing Management
- Construction Payroll
- Labour Management
- Inventory Management
- Procurement Management
- Tools & Equipment Management
- Breakdown/Preventive Equipment
- Executive Dashboard, Widgets
- Business intelligence / Reports
- Document Management / Attachments
- Sub-Contractor portal
- Vendor portal
metR key Components and their Features
Construction Master Setup
- Multilevel Material Categories and Material management. Virtually it supports unlimited levels.
- Multilevel Equipment Categories, Equipment Type, Equipment and Attachment management.
- Tools Categories and Tool management.
- Bill of Quantities (BoQ) template management which will be used for project estimation,planning and budgeting. Each BoQ will have any one or more of the 5 componentsbelow in its definition.
- Expense Type Management for effective Petty Cash Management for the Projects.
- Holiday Calendar definition for organization’s public and private holidays.
- Indirect Cost Category and Indirect Cost Element Management