Following the increasing demand for its solutions in India, Openbravo announces the return of its 360º Business Tour, this time visiting several Indian cities.
The 360º Business Tour is geared towards System Integrators, ISVs and VARs with knowledge of the mid-market ERP sector and who want to take their business to the next level. The aim is to recruit committed partners who are ready to invest a practice around Openbravo solutions in India, a country which has generated a significant amount of customer leads.
During the sessions, attendees will have the opportunity to meet the Channel Business Manager for India and:
- Understand the current business climate in the Open Source Business arena and in particular, in the ERP space
- Learn how to make business around professional Open Source ERPs
- Discover how Openbravo can help boost business
- Evaluate the business opportunity in India
These sessions reflect Openbravo's commitment towards its partner program and emphasize its strategic positioning in the Indian market, following continuous demand for Openbravo solutions.
This business tour precedes the live Training courses that will take in September in India.
We look forward to welcoming you (from 9am to 11am local time) at the following locations:
- 4th August 2009 – Kolkata
- 6th August 2009 – Hyderabad
- 10th August 2009 – Gurgaon
- 13th August 2009 – Chennai
- 18th August 2009 – Mumbai
Logistical details will be provided soon.
If you are interested on attending any of the sessions taking place during the tour, please register now as place is limited.