by Juan Pablo Aroztegi
Following with our round of updates, here’s the latest news from the Release Management Team:
- Continuous Integration: there is a new job that tests upgrading from the last stable MP to the latest daily OBX file. This has been done using the command line. A graphical test is in progress.
- Live builds: the main page has been refactored and it now includes detailed build information as well as the runtime Tomcat log.
- Appliance security updates: previous versions of the appliance are vulnerable to a man-in-the-middle attack during TLS session renegotiation. This vulnerability has been addressed in this update. Check the full changelog at the newly created appliance release notes.
- Documentation: check the new document explaining our stack configuration in the appliances.
- Issue Tracker: we are working on upgrading to version 1.2.0, which includes new interesting features. Many things have changed in this version so this process will take longer than a regular update. A new testing server will be announced soon.
- Download area: the SourceForge download area has been updated to include only the latest 3 releases. The older ones have been moved to the 09-openbravo-old-releases directory.
Tagged: Continuous Integration, Issue Tracker, Security, testing